Brendan ponders a difficult question from the Pick Up and Deliver Guild: if you could have any game group you’d like and choose the games, what would the game day be?
- Text of the original question, from our BGG forum.
- Ender’s Game by Orson Scott Card (novel)
- Cerebria: The Inside World
- How I Met Your Mother (tv show)
- A Study in Emerald (1st edition)
- The Eyre Affair by Jasper Fforde
- Transmetropolitan by Warren Ellis and Derrick Robertson
- Kati Jones from Netrunner
- Shadowrun RPG
- Blue Peg, Pink Peg
- The Brawling Brothers Board Game Podcast
- A Touch of Evil
- The Secret Cabal
- 7 Wonders
- Five Tribes
What would your ideal game day be? Drop by the Pick Up and Deliver Guild over on Board Game Geek, #3269 and let us know.
Pick Up & Deliver 123: An Ideal Game Day