Brendan shares his thinking about how our assumptions of the way games will work shape our expectations and experiences of those games. Join us, won’t you?
- Undo: Cherry Blossom Festival
- “Settle this argument” Boardgame Geek thread.
- “Only in Board Game Land” Boardgame Geek thread
- Deck Building Games
- Add new cards to your hand: Abandon All Artichokes
- River of cards for market: Harry Potter: Hogwarts Battle, Ascension
Join us in a couple days for part 2 of this discussion, or hop over to Boardgame Geek Guild #3269 to join the conversation.
Pick Up & Deliver 291: Gaming Assumptions, part 1