Brendan answers some questions from the Boardgamegeek.com’s recent forums, using only the subject line. Join us, won’t you?
- Fantastic Factories
- The Resistance
- Question forums
- Are utilities that limit phone/game usage common?
- Where is the best place to hide a dead body?
- Rulebook Editor/Designer needed!
- How do I ask for a thread to be pinned?
- I don’t know what its called!!!!
- You should be using Powerpoint to make your rulebook and here’s why…
- Dungeon crawl/adventure game with lots of loot?
- A game to decide what to play next?
- Unmatched for a newbie?
- Rome – board game shops with good prices? Looking for GoT LCG 2edition
- Tinted stock for die-cut pieces?
- Can we have a category / mechanic / something to mark “app driven” games?
- Are silica packs completely safe for games?
- Any luck selling games on BGG?
- Would you consider it rude to have an expiring offer in your trade messages?
What questions would YOU like Brendan to answer? Ask them over in our guild on Boardgame geek, #3269.
Pick Up & Deliver 342: The ‘geek Asks 8