Brendan shares his thoughts about several different financial models in games he’s played, and talks about a couple he’d like to try. Join us, won’t you?
- Negotiation: Sidereal Confluence
- Property markets: Monopoly, Acquire
- Auctions: Klondike Rush, Vault Wars
- Commodity markets: Clans of Caledonia, Honey Buzz, Raccoon Tycoon
- Contracts and Income: Brass
- Games I haven’t tried: Food Chain Magnate, Stockpile, Tulip Bubble, Ponzi Scheme
What market models do you enjoy in your games? Which ones have worked for you? Join us over on Boardgamegeek in guild #3269 and share your experiences!
Pick Up & Deliver 352: Financial Schemes