Rob and Brendan are joined by Marty for a discussion that includes such topics as what they have been playing, what is going on for Rattlebox Games, and finish off with some recommendations.
Get in touch with us
Thank you all, be well.
Games we’ve been playing
State of the Rattlebox – Explore this website for more information about our games in development!
- Cromlech – being printed/produced now
- In the Loop – hidden identity puzzle card laying game, the next public project from us, kickstarting late Spring 2017
- Egg Merchants of Draig – economic worker placement game with role selection, likely kickstarting late Autumn 2017
- Something Wakes in the Forest – horror themed area control game, slated for late Summer 2018
- Rob recommends “The Board Game Show” podcast from friend of the show Scott Bogen
- Marty recommends The First 15 Lives of Harry August by Claire North
- Brendan recommends Game Time in Indianapolis as a very friendly game store.
Next Episode’s subject: The shelf of opportunity (games you bought but haven’t played yet)
RGP S1E7 – The State of Rattlebox Addressed