Seasons greetings from RATTLEBOX GAMES.
Each year around the holidays we release a print-and-play game for you and your family to enjoy. Some of these games are re-themes of popular games you may already have played, while others are original Rattlebox Games designs. We hope you enjoy them! – Rob and Brendan
- 2020: Christmas Trees for Sail – a family weight pick up and deliver game inspired by the Christmas Tree Ship that sailed on Lake Michigan in the early 20th century.
- 2019: Gift Guess – You’re out giving gifts for the holidays, and so are your friends. Be the first to surprise your pals with presents!
- 2018: Secret Krampus – Can you keep the naughty elves and the Christmas Demon from giving presents to naughty children?
- 2017: Gumdrop Guess – A fun little guessing game to play (you supply the candy).
- 2016: TLA (Three-Letter Acronym) – a light party game of creative letter wrangling.
But that’s not all!
We also occasionally release other free print-and-play games.
- Salt and Pepper (An In-Place Together) game – This quick little abstract game can be easily printed and assembled using things you have around your house.