Brendan once again turns to the Boardgame Geek general forums as if they were an advice column.
- Purchasing a game that you have never played – a “brave” or a “stupid” decision?
- Worst Kickstarter Ever?
- How is the phrase “board game” translated into your native language?
- What color tabletop do you prefer on your table?
- Two people playing for a single player
- How does being very skilled at math affect how you engage with gaming content?
- You ever buy a game knowing it won’t get played very often?
- How often are you disappointed by a game?
- Why are painted miniatures relatively uncommon?
- Whats the last game that pleasantly surprised you and why?
- Do you assume that games in your collection may one day be for sale?
- What are your favorite types or styles of games?
- How Trendy or eclectic is your gaming, a poll
- A cheap source for shipping boxes?
- Playing boardgames: Should you measure the pleasure?
- No game is rubbish because it is too long
- How does your top ten rank on BGG?
- What are some games with beautiful dice?
- What game played most like a movie, movie genre, book, or video game? (licensed or not)
- Can you help me finding this deduction/word-game?
- How can I register a game in the BGG !?
How would you answer any of these questions? Drop into Boardgame Geek guild 3269 and let us know!
Pick Up & Deliver 253: The ‘geek Asks 6