Brendan reflects on what it takes to build a successful game club. Join us, won’t you?
- [toggle gaming]
- Three things you should do:
- Recruitment management
- Meet regularly at a Comfortable place
- Have a library available to use
- Two more things you should do:
- Have a rotating leadership team
- Have a philosophy and propagate it.
- Columbus Area Board Gamers
Are you part of a game club? What aspects of the process have I missed? Join the conversation over at boardgamegeek in guild 3269.
Pick Up & Deliver 459: Building a Game Club