Brendan talks about forum threads from Boardgamegeek without having read them. Join us for this hubristic advice episode, won’t you?
- Any good roll and moves euros out there?
- Games that give you a free turn
- Looking for a heavier, tight resource-management solo game
- Why do I see a different editor commenting a blog post vs forum thread?
- Any wilderness open survival games?
- When Do People Get To Start Posting Events?
- Deception Murder in Hong Kong – Yes or no?
- I really like auto racing/chase/getaway games but I have no one to play with, therefor…
- Games in which the rules got the better of you?
- KDM sale PNW – $1500 OBO
- Card heavy, replayable board game
- Which one is easier to grok?
- In-depth games with no text to read
What do you think of Brendan’s answers to these questions? Join the conversation on these threads or over in our guild, #3269.