Brendan talks about how our impressions and experiences shape our impression of a game, and how those impressions sustain long after those ideas have been undermined or disproven. Join us, won’t you?
- South Fork man arrested after twice applying for absentee ballots in his dead mother’s name
- Why do we believe lies even after they are proven wrong?
- Rodney Smith on “Table Talk: Overpowered”
- Blood Rage
- Magic: The Gathering
- Android: Netrunner
- In the Loop
- Shut Up and Sit Down
- So Very Wrong About Games
- Quinns vs. Tom Vasel: Who is More Wrong? (article)
- Quinns and Tom Vasel Decide Who is More Wrong? (video)
When have you found your experience leading you toward a different idea than the evidence suggests? Pop over to boardgame geek guild #3269 and join the conversation.
Pick Up & Deliver 279: When Belief Overrules Evidence