Brendan returns to the discussion of the 180-degree rule to discuss the feedback he received from this thread on Boardgame Geek. Join us, won’t you?
- Episode 280: The 180-degree rule
- The 180-degree Rule for Boardgame Geek thread
- Limited Communication
- Semi-Cooperative games
- Games where you don’t own pieces on the board
- Player and Resource colors are confusing
- Your Resources don’t belong to you
- Winning isn’t always a zero sum experience
Join us in a couple days for part 2 of this conversation!
Pick Up & Deliver 284: BGG Weighs In On the 180-degree Rule, part 1